Radmin Remote Access Software
Radmin – is one of the safest, fastest and most popular remote access software solutions designed for Windows. It supports remote computer access from anywhere over a LAN or via the Internet in multiple modes, including Full Control, View Only, File Transfer, and Telnet.
- Remote control of computers over a LAN or via the Internet;
- Remote desktop access;
- File transfer;
- Text Chat and Voice Chat with remote users;
- Telnet Mode.
With Radmin you can:
- Provide help desk support for your employees and customers;
- Administer networks remotely;
- Monitor employees’ service quality;
- Work remotely.
- Highest operating speed and image transfer quality;
- Reliable data protection and stable operation;
- Remote installation on network computers;
- User-friendly interface and ease of use;
- Free technical support;
- Attractive pricing.
Radmin 3 consists of two modules, Radmin Viewer 3 and Radmin Server 3, for installation on local and remote computers, respectively. Only Radmin Server 3 requires a license. One license allows Radmin Server 3 to be installed on a single PC.
|License Name||Valid for||Price, USD ($)|
|Radmin 3 – Standard license||single
|Radmin 3 – 50-license package||up to 50
|Radmin 3 – 100-license package||up to 100
|Radmin 3 – 150-license package||up to 150