We at CompuFreak IT solutions has been providing IT Support Solutions to non-profits for the past 20 years we have a proven track record with various non-profits. We understand the needs of the nonprofit organizations and budget limitations of such institutions. we are in collaboration with TechSoup and Phambano technologies whom with we have had a lasting relationship since 1998 in bringing your non-profit the best in technology and software available accompanied by ongoing support training and much more.
Non-profits across South Africa are required to interact professionally with donors, beneficiaries and stakeholders in digital environments. NPO’s also use technology to create (and manage) programmes, communities and partnerships. As the digital landscape changes exponentially, Non-profits require relevant training, frequently.
Digital Literacy training has been designed exclusively for Non-profits and includes (but is not limited to): Microsoft product suite; Facebook product suite; Google product suite; SAGE product suite; Social Media Marketing; Digital Marketing.
Digital platforms are available and has been designed exclusively for Non-profits and includes (but is not limited to):
- Microsoft product suite
- Facebook product suite
- Google product suite
- SAGE product suite
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing.
We at CompuFreak IT Solutions offer the following services to our valued non-profit customers
- Discounted onsite / remote / telephonic support services
- Setup / Roll-out and Ongoing support on the Digital Platforms at a minimal administration fee. We facilitate and do the entire configuration and setup of all the non-profit benefits available for your non-profit.
- Discounted hosting solutions – tailored for non-profits
- Website Design & Development
- Social Media Integration
- Google Marketing
- Facebook Marketing for NPO’s
- Unlimited email addresses
- Unlimited traffic
- Cloud based storage Solutions (Nextcloud)
- Hosted Servers on lease at discounted rates.
- .ngo / .org / org.za domain registrations
- Liaison / Collaboration with TechSoup / Phambano Technologies throughout the lifetime of your non-profit
- Website Design & Development
- Computer & Networking Hardware at discounted prices as well a certified refurbished equipment with full 2-year warrantee.
That’s awesome – so how can we benefit from this?
- If you are already registered as a non-profit we will need the following documentation to get the processes started
- ID MD
- Website (Don’t have one yet we can help) .org or .npo or both
- Email for the Digital Administrator of the non-profit (all applications / admin etc will be used by this email address)
|Organisation Contact Information|
|Number of computers for staff|
|Organisation and Program Qualification Status|
|Terms and Conditions|
NON REGISTERED NON-PROFIT
- If you are not registered as a non-profit we will need the following documentation to get the processes started
Registering your NPO
To register your NPO you’ll need the following documents:
- A founding document /constitution. Here’s a checklistto help you formulate your organization’s constitution.
- A deed of trust(a written agreement used by trusts).
- The memorandum and articles of association (which set out the mission of your NPO and monitors its growth).
You can apply for registration in 2 ways:
- Register http://tiny.cc/91r4az – Register online
- Directly at CIPC